Sunday, November 29, 2009



A little piece I painted today...my first attempt at sea spray. Overall, I'm pleased, especially with the sky. Although I captured the scene as I saw it, I had to tone down the sea spray a bit as it was distracting the eye a bit too much. The spray in the actual photo was much higher and larger. I really love this new technique I've discovered for doing rocks....I could sit and paint rocks all day~~! In this particular piece, I tried adding in some grey rocks. Something I had never done before. I'm pleased with the way they turned out. I'm really having a great time with these little seascapes. Thanks for looking.

(unframed)
Please inquire about framing

1 comment:

  1. Great work Rhonda. You have grown by leaps and bounds in artistic career, so keep pushing beyond your comfort zone. Your jouney will be wonderfully rewarding to yourself and your followers. Congratulations, Ivan.

    ReplyDelete